Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jordan Learning to Crawl with Big Smiles and Giggles

Jordan is in the beginning stages of crawling. He started rolling over and becoming mobile in late April at around 5 months. By my friends Mary and Jim's visit on May 3, 2008, we could no longer just plop Jordan down on the carpet surrounded by toys, leave the room and expect him to be in the same place when we came back.
*
He has been teething over the last couple of weeks, sometimes with a fever. His first tooth broke through this month on July 16. Below are a few videos for fun to see Jordan's progress.

Jordan's First Four Months

*
Jordan Learning to Crawl with Some Big Smiles and Giggles

5 comments:

Mike said...

You know I love it!

Julie in Law said...

Thanks !! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love the videos- I started crying watching the one where Jordan was just born... I can't believe how quickly they grow up!! I feel like we were just there after his birth... I am ready for #2! :)
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Gdog said...

Wow, you know how to put a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes, all at the same time. What a precious little guy! We can hardly wait to see you this weekend!

Kelly @ Love Well said...

He is SO CUTE! It frustrates me that I can't pull him through the computer screen.

That montage made me cry. The video of him turning mobile made me laugh. WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE YOU?!? I think Teyla and Jordan would get the biggest kick out of each other right now.